Privacy & Terms
Conveyability takes your privacy seriously.
We have worked hard over the years to get to know you so we can deliver quality products and services that meet your unique needs. In order to do this to the best of our ability, we need to collect, evaluate, and use your personal information. The information will be used in an environment with a strict code-of-ethics and only to your advantage or potential advantage.
The personal information we collect (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and product ownership) is collected through historical transaction data. These transactions include activities such as when you purchased a product, a service, or provided information to register for a product warranty. This information was collected directly from you or through other affiliates/suppliers to our business. We may have also collected more sensitive, personal, and/or financial information while processing your credit request. We have collected, used, and disclosed this personal information for the following purposes:
- Order Processing and Product Delivery: We use your personal information to provide you with the product and/or service you requested.
- Support and Service: We use your personal information to identify your product ownership or use, or entitlement to a service and to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, and safety bulletins and recall notices.
- Credit: We collect, use, and disclose your personal information from time to time to (a) service and collect your account; (b) initiate, maintain and develop our business relationship with you in connection with offering and servicing of products, services and credit; (c) establish your eligibility for special offers and discounts; and (d) monitor your purchasing history.
- Legal Compliance: We use your personal information to comply with applicable law.
- Marketing/Communications/Information Services: We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes to offer you goods and services and to send you marketing and promotional materials. Occasionally, we use your personal information to send marketing and promotional material to you on behalf of manufacturers and suppliers. However, we will not disclose your “sensitive” personal information, such as financial information to suppliers without obtaining your consent.
While continuing to serve your needs, now and in the future, we will use and disclose your personal information for the above purposes only. We will retain this information for as long as needed to fulfill these purposes and as required by law.
This website of Conveyability, . is for information purposes only. The information available through this website is the property of Conveyability or its licensors and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Conveyability website may be displayed and printed for your personal, internal, non-commercial use only. No information, materials, images or data contained herein may otherwise be used, reproduced or distributed by any person, group or organization except with the prior written consent of Conveyability. Interested parties may contact Conveyability at email@example.com or by calling (616) 647-8888.
While Conveyability makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information contained in this website, Conveyability makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any such information and warns the reader to verify information received from this website by contacting the appropriate personnel at Conveyability.
This Conveyability website may contain hyperlinks that will let you access other worldwide websites. These sites are not under the control of Conveyability and therefore Conveyability assumes no responsibility or liability for any obscene, defamatory or other infringing or illegal material that may reside in any other worldwide website accessed through the Conveyability website, nor does Conveyability make any representation, endorsement or warranty regarding the quality of any product or service contained or obtained through any such site.
CONVEYABILITY DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATIONAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES CONVEYABILITY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT ARE OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH MATERIALS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL CONVEYABILITY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.